What are the employees’ obligations?
The employee is obliged to perform work conscientiously and carefully and follow the instructions of his superiors that relate to work, if they are not contrary to the law or the employment contract.
In connection with the employment relationship, the employee is obliged to, among others:
- comply with the working time set in the workplace;
- comply with the work regulations and the order established in the workplace;
- comply with health and safety rules and regulations as well as fire safety regulations;
- take care of the good of the workplace, protect its property and keep secret information whose disclosure could expose the employer to harm;
- observe the secret specified in separate regulations;
- comply with the principles of social coexistence in the workplace