What support is provided for NGOs in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic?
The amendment to the so-called Covid Special Law introducing Shield 6.0 is an extension of support for entrepreneurs, but also for NGOs. – This has extended the use of existing support instruments until m.in 2021 for NGOs, foundations, associations.
An amendment to the so-called Covid Special Law m.in support to NGOs entered into force on 16 December this year.
This extended the use of existing support instruments until June 2021 m.in. for NGOs, as well as foundations, associations, sports clubs, rural housewives’ circles, social cooperatives, parishes, religious orders and other ecclesiastical legal entities.
What instruments are we talking about?
- to subsidise part of the wage costs for an organisation carrying on an economic activity with a decrease in its revenues,
- a loan of up to PLN 5,000 for a micro-enterprise to cover the current costs of business activities ,
- a loan of up to PLN 5,000 to an NGO to cover the current costs of economic or statutory activities ,
- to subsidise part of the remuneration costs for organisations with a decrease in revenues from statutory activities ,
- part of the salary costs of the ecclesiastical legal person .
Applications for support under these instruments may be submitted until 10 June 2021. Support will be provided until 30 June 2021.